Over the last few months I’ve been multi-tasking; watching my new favourite box sets OITNB and Girls whilst knitting simple turban headbands. An odd combination but yes, this is what I do in my free time.
I can’t take the credit for the pattern; I found it here and it’s awesome; the cosy ribbed structure keeps my ears warm without giving me hat hair. If you want to make your own, you will need:
- a small ball of double-knit wool
- 6mm knitting needles
- a great box set
- a cup of tea/glass of wine*
* Optional. May impede stitch-counting abilities.
Orrrrr, I will send you one if you are the lucky winner of my first competition!!!
How it works:
- To enter please share, like and comment on this post via twitter/facebook/bloglovin/wordpress and subscribe to my blog by entering your email address at the bottom of the page
- The competition closes on 31st January 2015 at midnight and the winner will be selected at random
- UK entries only sorry 😦
- I’ve been making them for fun so I will contact the winner with a choice of colours
- No money shall exchange hands so I am not infringing any copyright laws to my knowledge; just promotion for the cool pattern and a bit of shameless blog promotion for myself.